Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT NOTICE: YOU MUST CAREFULLY READ AND THEN ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW BEFORE ACCESSING AND USING THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
We, Ryden Lettings, exist to serve the tenants and landlords within the Edinburgh and Glasgow postal districts.
We reserve the right to make the final decision as to the inclusion or exclusion of any company, agency or individual into this website.
We accept no responsibility for the contents of any websites or documents linked from these pages.
We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained within this website.
The material on this website is the copyright of Ryden Lettings. You may download part(s) of it to a personal computer or print out part(s) for personal viewing. However you may not reproduce copy or transmit it (or any part of it) in any other way or in any other medium, without our prior written permission.
- not to use the material on this site for any unlawful purpose
- not to use the site in any way which causes damage to it
- not to use the site to transmit or post any computer virus, or any material which is defamatory, offensive or obscene
- not to use this site in a manner which infringes the rights of any third party
- to indemnify and defend Ryden Lettings of all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any use of the material or site
- to have read and understood the Disclaimer found on this website
We reserve the right to immediately suspend your access to this site if you commit a breach of these terms and conditions.
Any dispute arising from the use of this website shall be governed by the laws of Scotland and the Courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Get in touch
100 Hanover Street
Edinburgh, EH2 1DR
T: +44 (0)131 226 2545
F: +44 (0)131 226 2472
152 West George Street
Glasgow, G2 2HG
T: +44 (0)141 353 0760
F: +44 (0)141 332 8783